Veneers at Hanford dental practice enhance the natural beauty of the smile
Unfortunately, our teeth can chip, crack, fracture, or become discolored. When there are tooth imperfections, treatments such as veneers can restore health and natural beauty to the smile. The Hanford Family Dental Center team provides various types of veneers at our Hanford, CA office.
Providing naturally beautiful tooth restorationsWe provide two types of veneers – direct and indirect. During a consultation, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani will examine your mouth, teeth, and gums to determine which type is right for you. Then, you will create a treatment plan with Dr. Raiyani.
We can correct minor imperfections in a single appointment with direct veneers, also known as dental bonding. Utilizing his artistic expertise, Dr. Raiyani will paint composite resin on the teeth. The material is cured and the teeth are polished. Composite resin is a tooth-colored material that is versatile and blends nicely with the smile.
Our indirect veneers are wafer thin porcelain shells that Dr. Raiyani will permanently bond onto the teeth. Porcelain is a naturally beautiful, strong, durable, and stain resistant material. During the first appointment, Dr. Raiyani will remove a minimal amount of tooth enamel to prepare the teeth for the veneers. He will take impressions, which are molds used to customize the veneers. At the next appointment, Dr. Raiyani will check the veneers for ideal size, fit, and appearance before bonding them to the teeth.
Veneers can disguise chipped or cracked teeth, brighten stained teeth, close gaps between teeth, and provide the appearance of perfectly straight teeth. We use dental materials that appear natural so nobody will notice the restorations. Porcelain veneers last up to decade with good dental care habits including brushing at least twice a day, flossing before bedtime and maintaining dental check-ups at least biannually.
Are you looking for a solution to disguise tooth imperfections? Veneers may be your ideal treatment. To learn more, schedule a private consultation with Dr. Raiyani by calling (559) 530-8080.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- You have arrived at the right place for quality, natural veneers for teeth in Hanford, CA
- Dentist near Avenal, CA explains the benefits of porcelain veneers for your dental health, smile aesthetics
- Dentist near me in Hanford, CA answers: are veneers the same as crowns?
- Porcelain veneers are used to improve the appearance of teeth for Hanford, California area patients
- Wondering if cost of porcelain veneers is worth it? Hanford dentist believes it is!
- Hanford, CA patients think teeth veneers cost is worth it
- Avenal, CA, patients find affordable smile improvement with dental veneers
- Corcoran residents ask, “What are the advantages of using veneers for my teeth?”
- Dentist nearby Lemoore, CA, explains the advantages of porcelain veneers
- Understanding porcelain dental veneers in Hanford, CA
- Dentist in Hanford highlights the types of dental veneers
- Veneers at Hanford dental practice enhance the natural beauty of the smile
Back to Veneers Home Page