Dr. RaiyaniRating 5
Courteous and friendly staff. The remodel is a great improvement!
Bring out your inner beauty with veneers from your Hanford dentistVeneers are customized to fit over natural tooth structure. The purpose of dental veneers is to enhance the smile’s natural beauty. In the design process, we are able to plan the perfection of a tooth’s size, shape, color, and more. At Hanford Family Dental Care, patients benefit from the choices we offer. In addition to the indirect veneer process with high quality porcelain, we also offer direct veneers, also known as dental bonding.
Porcelain veneersIndirect porcelain veneers are carefully designed after in-depth discussion and assessment of existing tooth structure. Dr. Raiyani, through attention to tiny details, achieves the most natural results, bringing the smile into perfect unison with other facial features and a patient's unique complexion.
The goal of cosmetic dentistry is to bring out a patient’s natural beauty, to achieve a stunning result that looks as though it was always there. To accomplish the goals set at the consultation, porcelain is the material of choice for many of our patients. This material has been used throughout history to create delicate works of art. In dentistry, porcelain is capable of recreating the tooth’s natural characteristics and more. Stain resistant, porcelain reflects light in the same way as enamel. It is also translucent, maintaining the natural appearance of tooth material.
Enhancing the smile with porcelain veneers takes only a few weeks and two to three visits.
BondingDental bonding is the process through which small imperfections are immediately corrected. By applying tooth-colored composite resin to a tooth or teeth, Dr. Raiyani creates the ideal shape and size to achieve optimal proportions. Composite material is then cured and polished to bring out the smile’s natural sheen.
Through the veneer process, we can:
- Close gaps between teeth
- Make a turned tooth appear straight
- Disguise a chip or crack
- Bring new life to worn down teeth
- Brighten a dull smile
- Even out teeth that are not the same length
Learn more about veneers or dental bonding in a private consultation with Dr. Raiyani in our friendly Hanford dental office. Call (559) 530-8080 today.
- Dentist near me in Hanford, CA answers: are veneers the same as crowns?
- Porcelain veneers are used to improve the appearance of teeth for Hanford, California area patients
- Wondering if cost of porcelain veneers is worth it? Hanford dentist believes it is!
- Hanford, CA patients think teeth veneers cost is worth it
- Avenal, CA, patients find affordable smile improvement with dental veneers
- Corcoran residents ask, “What are the advantages of using veneers for my teeth?”
- Dentist nearby Lemoore, CA, explains the advantages of porcelain veneers
- Understanding porcelain dental veneers in Hanford, CA
- Dentist in Hanford highlights the types of dental veneers
- Veneers at Hanford dental practice enhance the natural beauty of the smile