Wondering if cost of porcelain veneers is worth it? Hanford dentist believes it is!Posted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
What veneers areVeneers are made from porcelain. This is the closest material to tooth enamel, and will last for years. Veneers are very thin shells that fit over your teeth. They can be colored to match existing teeth if only a few are being done, or we can use veneers on all visible teeth, creating a beautiful white smile.
Candidates for veneers
- Those with discolored teeth that do not respond to professional whitening. Stains that are deep-set under the enamel will not whiten from traditional bleaching methods.
- Those with gaps between their teeth.
- Patient with crooked smiles that are misaligned.
- Those with chips or imperfections in tooth enamel.
- Those who wish to have a youthful looking smile.
Pros of veneers
- Eradicates the need for orthodontic solutions for minor misalignment issues.
- Natural looking since we custom make them to fit your teeth exactly.
- Protects teeth from chipping or cracking further.
- If properly cared for, veneers are a long-lasting solution to your smile problems.
Call us today at (559) 530-8080 to schedule a consultation. We enjoy getting to know our patients on an individual basis to serve their needs.
- Dentist near me in Hanford, CA answers: are veneers the same as crowns?
- Porcelain veneers are used to improve the appearance of teeth for Hanford, California area patients
- Wondering if cost of porcelain veneers is worth it? Hanford dentist believes it is!
- Hanford, CA patients think teeth veneers cost is worth it
- Avenal, CA, patients find affordable smile improvement with dental veneers
- Corcoran residents ask, “What are the advantages of using veneers for my teeth?”
- Dentist nearby Lemoore, CA, explains the advantages of porcelain veneers
- Understanding porcelain dental veneers in Hanford, CA
- Dentist in Hanford highlights the types of dental veneers
- Veneers at Hanford dental practice enhance the natural beauty of the smile
Back to Veneers Home Page