Understanding porcelain dental veneers in Hanford, CA
Our smiles are important to our overall appearance. When we're confident, we feel better. If you think your smile needs to be improved, you might be putting off the discussion with your dentist because you're worried about the cost. Dr. Nikunj Raiyani encourages his Hanford, CA, area patients to have a conversation about their perceived flaws and desired results. Often, the Hanford Family Dental Center can work within a budget to give patients a smile they can't wait to show off.
One popular cosmetic treatment option is dental veneers. Veneers are a simple procedure that can be used to cover or improve several dental issues. Veneers are thin strips of porcelain that are bonded to the front of the teeth, covering flaws such as misalignment, irregularities in the way the teeth are shaped, chipped teeth, or teeth that are stained or yellowing.
Rather than undergoing multiple treatments to correct several cosmetic dental problems, veneers can be applied in two quick visits to the dentist's office. During the first appointment, the dentist will remove a tiny bit of enamel from the surface of the teeth. This is necessary to make room for the dental veneers to be applied. Next, you will have impressions or a wax model of the teeth made from which the veneers will be created. It's important to note that each set of veneers is created uniquely for the patient. Therefore, you get a smile that could only be yours.
When the veneers are created, you'll return to the dentist's office to have them permanently placed on your teeth. Prior to bonding the veneers, Dr. Raiyani will ensure that they fit and look perfect. Small adjustments will likely need to be made. Finally, once you and Dr. Raiyani are both happy with them, the veneers will be bonded into place.
If you're thinking about improving the appearance of your smile, consider veneers. Call the Hanford Family Dentistry Office today.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- You have arrived at the right place for quality, natural veneers for teeth in Hanford, CA
- Dentist near Avenal, CA explains the benefits of porcelain veneers for your dental health, smile aesthetics
- Dentist near me in Hanford, CA answers: are veneers the same as crowns?
- Porcelain veneers are used to improve the appearance of teeth for Hanford, California area patients
- Wondering if cost of porcelain veneers is worth it? Hanford dentist believes it is!
- Hanford, CA patients think teeth veneers cost is worth it
- Avenal, CA, patients find affordable smile improvement with dental veneers
- Corcoran residents ask, “What are the advantages of using veneers for my teeth?”
- Dentist nearby Lemoore, CA, explains the advantages of porcelain veneers
- Understanding porcelain dental veneers in Hanford, CA
- Dentist in Hanford highlights the types of dental veneers
- Veneers at Hanford dental practice enhance the natural beauty of the smile
Back to Veneers Home Page