Dentist in Hanford highlights the types of dental veneers
Tooth imperfections may cause people to hide their smiles. However, their smiles are one of their greatest assets. Fortunately, there are cosmetic dental treatments that can restore beauty to smiles. Dr. Nikunj Raiyani can transform smiles with dental veneers at Hanford Family Dental Center in Hanford. The highly skilled dentist is happy to explain the types of veneers he provides and the benefits of each.
Back to Veneers Home Page
Direct veneersDental bonding is a process referred to as direct veneers. The restorations can disguise minor imperfections such as chips, cracks, and small gaps. The treatment is convenient and Dr. Raiyani can ensure the utmost comfort during the procedure. At a consultation appointment, Dr. Raiyani will examine the mouth, teeth, and gums. He will use composite resin to match the color of the teeth. The material is natural looking and versatile. After composite resin is placed onto the teeth, it blends nicely with the smile. After an appointment, patients can embrace new, beautiful smiles.
Indirect veneersMisaligned, chipped, cracked, gapped, and severely discolored teeth may benefit from indirect veneers. For treatment, Dr. Raiyani will place wafer thin porcelain shells over the teeth to disguise the imperfections. Porcelain veneers can close gaps, provide the appearance of perfectly straight teeth, restore damaged teeth, and brighten dull teeth. We can design the veneers in our office after taking impressions. The veneers are fabricated in a dental laboratory utilizing high quality ceramic material. After two appointments, patients can embrace the smiles of their dreams.
Benefits of dental veneersPatients enjoy many benefits of dental veneers including:
- Brighter, restored, or reshaped teeth – Patients can attain the smiles they have always wanted with conservative cosmetic dental treatments.
- Natural-looking smiles – Using materials such as composite resin or porcelain, it is unlikely anyone will notice the cosmetic enhancements.
- Renewed confidence – There is no need to be embarrassed about smiling at any time; however, veneers can ensure patients smile more confidently.
- Increased self-esteem – Smiling releases endorphins, “feel good” hormones. Patients naturally feel better about themselves when they love the appearance of their smiles.
- Dentist near me in Hanford, CA answers: are veneers the same as crowns?
- Porcelain veneers are used to improve the appearance of teeth for Hanford, California area patients
- Wondering if cost of porcelain veneers is worth it? Hanford dentist believes it is!
- Hanford, CA patients think teeth veneers cost is worth it
- Avenal, CA, patients find affordable smile improvement with dental veneers
- Corcoran residents ask, “What are the advantages of using veneers for my teeth?”
- Dentist nearby Lemoore, CA, explains the advantages of porcelain veneers
- Understanding porcelain dental veneers in Hanford, CA
- Dentist in Hanford highlights the types of dental veneers
- Veneers at Hanford dental practice enhance the natural beauty of the smile
Back to Veneers Home Page