Dentist in Hanford highlights the types of dental veneers
Direct veneersDental bonding is a process referred to as direct veneers. The restorations can disguise minor imperfections such as chips, cracks, and small gaps. The treatment is convenient and Dr. Raiyani can ensure the utmost comfort during the procedure. At a consultation appointment, Dr. Raiyani will examine the mouth, teeth, and gums. He will use composite resin to match the color of the teeth. The material is natural looking and versatile. After composite resin is placed onto the teeth, it blends nicely with the smile. After an appointment, patients can embrace new, beautiful smiles.
Indirect veneersMisaligned, chipped, cracked, gapped, and severely discolored teeth may benefit from indirect veneers. For treatment, Dr. Raiyani will place wafer thin porcelain shells over the teeth to disguise the imperfections. Porcelain veneers can close gaps, provide the appearance of perfectly straight teeth, restore damaged teeth, and brighten dull teeth. We can design the veneers in our office after taking impressions. The veneers are fabricated in a dental laboratory utilizing high quality ceramic material. After two appointments, patients can embrace the smiles of their dreams.
Benefits of dental veneersPatients enjoy many benefits of dental veneers including:
- Brighter, restored, or reshaped teeth – Patients can attain the smiles they have always wanted with conservative cosmetic dental treatments.
- Natural-looking smiles – Using materials such as composite resin or porcelain, it is unlikely anyone will notice the cosmetic enhancements.
- Renewed confidence – There is no need to be embarrassed about smiling at any time; however, veneers can ensure patients smile more confidently.
- Increased self-esteem – Smiling releases endorphins, “feel good” hormones. Patients naturally feel better about themselves when they love the appearance of their smiles.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- You have arrived at the right place for quality, natural veneers for teeth in Hanford, CA
- Dentist near Avenal, CA explains the benefits of porcelain veneers for your dental health, smile aesthetics
- Dentist near me in Hanford, CA answers: are veneers the same as crowns?
- Porcelain veneers are used to improve the appearance of teeth for Hanford, California area patients
- Wondering if cost of porcelain veneers is worth it? Hanford dentist believes it is!
- Hanford, CA patients think teeth veneers cost is worth it
- Avenal, CA, patients find affordable smile improvement with dental veneers
- Corcoran residents ask, “What are the advantages of using veneers for my teeth?”
- Dentist nearby Lemoore, CA, explains the advantages of porcelain veneers
- Understanding porcelain dental veneers in Hanford, CA
- Dentist in Hanford highlights the types of dental veneers
- Veneers at Hanford dental practice enhance the natural beauty of the smile
Back to Veneers Home Page