Porcelain veneers are used to improve the appearance of teeth for Hanford, California area patientsPosted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Veneers explainedDr. Nikunj Raiyani describes veneers as porcelain facings that are custom-made for patients in the Hanford, California area. These special facings are made of ceramic that looks like natural tooth enamel. We bond them into place on the front of the teeth to disguise common aesthetic issues including:
- Fractured teeth
- Permanently stained teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Gaps between teeth
Are veneers right for me?Most patients are appropriate candidates for the placement of porcelain veneers. It is essential that a patient be of good oral health when these are placed. This means the smile should be free from periodontal disease and tooth decay. Then, patients can prepare their smiles for the placement of veneers. This includes filing down the front of the tooth, so the new restoration can adhere properly to the natural tooth. Then, impressions are made, and patients return to the practice approximately one week later for their placement. The entire process can take a few weeks, but patients are excited to have their smiles restored to natural beauty!
Advantages of porcelain veneersVeneers are an excellent choice for many of our patients. They are stain-resistant and can last a decade or longer when patients maintain them properly. They are a long-lasting alternative to composite resin bonding, which can also be used in a comparable manner.
Discuss porcelain veneers and other cosmetic treatments with a dedicated dental staffCall the team of Hanford Family Dental Center today to connect with Dr. Nikunj Raiyani to discuss the advantages of using porcelain veneers to enhance the smile. Their team can be reached at (559) 530-8080 and are conveniently located at 869 W Lacey Blvd Suite 101. We welcome families into our practice to educate themselves further on the advantages of this and other cosmetic solutions.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- You have arrived at the right place for quality, natural veneers for teeth in Hanford, CA
- Dentist near Avenal, CA explains the benefits of porcelain veneers for your dental health, smile aesthetics
- Dentist near me in Hanford, CA answers: are veneers the same as crowns?
- Porcelain veneers are used to improve the appearance of teeth for Hanford, California area patients
- Wondering if cost of porcelain veneers is worth it? Hanford dentist believes it is!
- Hanford, CA patients think teeth veneers cost is worth it
- Avenal, CA, patients find affordable smile improvement with dental veneers
- Corcoran residents ask, “What are the advantages of using veneers for my teeth?”
- Dentist nearby Lemoore, CA, explains the advantages of porcelain veneers
- Understanding porcelain dental veneers in Hanford, CA
- Dentist in Hanford highlights the types of dental veneers
- Veneers at Hanford dental practice enhance the natural beauty of the smile
Back to Veneers Page